· 1.1 The Law prohibits betting by persons under age of 18 and we may at any time ask you to confirm your age. Underage clients will have their accounts closed immediately and any balances forfeited. We may also suspend ANY account for any reason and ask you to come with ID our offices to prove age, and identity. Individuals suspecting underage gambling are encouraged to report this to us immediately to our customer service via email to [email protected]
· 1.2 Your Zambian mobile phone number (+260) is your Customer identity. We use mobile phone numbers to uniquely identify customers and their account details. The Customer has sole responsibility to ensure that their security details remain confidential. Any transactions that have been placed by a user who is securely logged into the Customers account will be the Customers responsibility. If transactions are made via your phone by someone who is not the registered user, the registered user will remain liable for their transactions. We cannot do account transactions for accounts which are not identical to the phone number. This means that you cannot ask to be paid out on a different number other than the number you have placed a bet with and you cannot send money to us and request that this is placed in a different account.
· 1.3 Bets cannot be cancelled or changed once the bet has been recorded within our betting platform.
· 1.4 BetLion accepts bets made online, through SMS USSD, Mobile App or any electronic channel which for clarity includes the use of iphone, Android applications and early generation GSM phones. Bets are not accepted in any other form (telephone, email, fax, in person, etc.) and any bets received in these forms will be null and void.
· 1.5 BetLion cannot be held responsible for any delay or non-delivery of SMS communications through the Mobile Operator Networks.
· 1.6 BetLion reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts without providing any justification. BetLion also reserves the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet that is placed while a game is in progress if there is sufficient evidence that the Customer was placing a bet with prior knowledge of an event that would affect the accurate pricing of a market – for example, betting on the first-to-score market while the first goal is being scored
· 1.7 BetLion reserves the right to void any or all bets that have been made by any person or group of persons who are acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is any evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, BetLion reserves the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
· 1.8 BetLion reserves the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled for whatever reason, BetLion reserves the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively, and void any winnings paid to the Customer from those bets.
· 1.9 Should funds be credited to a Customers account in error, it is the Customers responsibility to notify BetLion of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to BetLion. BetLion has the right to revert the transaction.
· 1.10 BetLion reserves the right to suspend or close Customers accounts and void all settled and unsettled bets in the event that a Customer opens more than one account.
· 1.11 Bets will only be accepted up to the advertised start time. Any bet that is inadvertently accepted, which includes an event after its start time, the bet will be cancelled. If any portion of a multiple bet is inadvertently accepted then all parts of that multiple bet will be cancelled.
· 1.12 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled
· 1.13 BetLion does not accept responsibility for damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any persons misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
· 1.14 The minimum amount for a bet is K 2 unless otherwise stated on the website or limited by the payment processors.
· 1.15 The Maximum Payout that can be won on any single betslip is K130,000 .
The Maximum that can be won by one single customer in a single 24 hour period is K130,000.
These maximum winnings apply to our sports betting product but do not apply to our Jackpot products where advertised maximum payouts apply.
· 1.16 BetLion reserves the right to change odds and information displayed on the website at any time and without notice. BetLion will take reasonable care to ensure accuracy of this information but information is presented as a guide only. Prices displayed on the website are indicative only and are not binding until a bet has been confirmed by us. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game etc) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
· 1.17 The website will at all time show records of recent bets placed, results and account activity. We recommend that the Player keep independent records of all of the transaction information, games rules, cancellation rules, and payment methods in order to avoid any future misunderstandings
· 1.18 The Customer will be able to play immediately after any deposit transaction has been confirmed.
· 1.19 When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
· 1.20 All Customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any Customer or group of Customers.
· 1.21 In case of a bonus manipulation or abuse of any kind, BetLion reserves the right to deduct the bonus and the winning associated to the bonus from the Customers account.
· 1.22 BetLion considers these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact Customer Services.
· 1.23 Any customer who wishes to make a formal complaint about our services should first contact our Customer Services department in writing to [email protected] We will respond as quickly as possible and in all cases we strive to ensure that all customers are responded to within 48 hours. Our response will include the name of the person who will be handling your complaint and a full record of the correspondence will be tracked, including our operator login credentials who has provided any response to you. If you do not believe our resolution to your complaint to be fair and transparent then you are free to request for the complaint to be escalated to a member of our Senior Management team who will personally review your complaint and make a final decision.
· 1.25 Copyright in the information displayed on this website is the property of Satellite Information Services Limited ("SIS") and/or its licensors. This information is intended for personal use only and may not be displayed in public, broadcast or used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of SIS. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is accurate, SIS accepts no responsibility for any use made of the information provided on this website and excludes all liability in respect of any loss suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly from use of the information
· 1.26 Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be displayed on your next login to this website prior to these changes taking effect
· 2.1 All bonus offers can be redeemed only once per offer unless it was clearly stated otherwise.
· 2.2 Each bonus offer will have its own "terms and conditions” and Customers should ensure that the terms and conditions associated with each individual bonus offer are read and understood prior to accepting the bonus.
· 2.3 Promotions are subject to change. All management decisions are final.
· 2.4 In the event of an error when attributing a bonus to a Customer account, the company reserves the right to correct such errors by removing any funds that were put into a Customers account erroneously and by voiding any bets that were placed by these funds.
· 3.1 Minimum withdrawal is subject to MTNs minimum withdrawal threshold
· 3.2 BetLion, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse payment of any withdrawal following a Withdrawal Request
· 3.3 Withdrawals will be processed to your Mobile Money Service Provider and actual receipt of funds is determined by the service provider
· 3.4 Free bets or promotional awards of any kind cannot be withdrawn.
· 3.5 "Financial activity" is defined by the placing of bets anywhere on this website
3. 4.1 We realise that for some Customers gambling might become a serious problem and for such Customers we offer a self-exclusion option for a period from six months up to permanent exclusion, as per a Customers request.
4. If you wish to self-exclude, please either contact Customer Services specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for, or choose the "Self-Exclude" option found within your "My Account" section of this website.
5. If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that only upon a clear "self-exclusion" request will your account be suspended for the agreed time. Otherwise all accounts will be "closed" and can be reopened at any time upon a Customers request. Please read through our Responsible Gaming guide for more information.
5. Account Closure
· 5.1 We reserve the right to close any customer account and refuse to take bets from any customer. In the event of account closure, the full value of any customer funds will be returned as soon as practical.
· 5.2 If a customer makes threat of violence against any staff member, their betting account will be closed and the matter referred to the police.
· 5.3 Accounts that have not been accessed or have not had a valid betting transaction for a period of 12 months will deemed to be dormant. Dormant accounts will be closed and any funds available on such accounts will be held in a dedicated Company account.
6. ONEXTWO Jackpot
6.1 Jackpot bets are accepted up to 15 minutes before the first game in the coupon starts. If, for instance, the first game starts at 18:00 on a Friday the deadline for submitting the Jackpot ticket is at 17:45 on that Friday.
6.2 To participate in the jackpot games, the player needs to purchase tickets. Players can purchase tickets by depositing money onto their BetLion accounts from which the ticket price will be deducted, after making selections and placing the jackpot bet.
6.3 Once the Jackpot selection has been recorded in the Betting platform, the Jackpot selection cannot be cancelled or amended.
6.4 In order to win the Jackpot, Players need to correctly predict the outcome of 8 designated matches for Daily Jackpot, 15 designated matches for Midweek Jackpot and 20 designated matches for Goliath Jackpot.
6.5 In making the selection, Players are required to select the outcome of 8 matches for Daily Jackpot, 15 matches for Midweek Jackpot or 20 matches Goliath Jackpot.
· In the event of a game being cancelled/postponed, for the purpose of having a positive result to the jackpot, the outcome of the fixture will be managed in the following manner:
· If one fixture is considered postponed or cancelled, the result will be deemed to be the same result as the result of the first match which is published in the jackpot list that returns a valid result. This would normally be match one, except in the event of match one being cancelled in which case the result of match two will be used as the result of the first match.
· If a second fixture is considered postponed or cancelled, the result will be deemed to be the same result as the result of the second match which is published in the jackpot list that returns a valid result. This will be game two, except in the event of one of the first 2 games being cancelled, in which case it will be game three and four respectively.
· If a third fixture is considered postponed or cancelled, the result will be deemed to be the same result as the result of the third match which is published in the jackpot list that returns a valid result. This will be game 3 in the event of none of the first three matches being cancelled or game four, five and six respectively in the event the first three games have been postponed or cancelled.
6.6 A game shall be deemed cancelled or postponed if kick off does not take place within 24 hours of the scheduled start time.
6.7 In the event of three or more matches in the case of Daily Jackpot and four or more matches in the case of Midweek and Goliath jackpot not being played within 24 hours of their scheduled kick off time, the complete Jackpot will be deemed void and all stakes refunded to player accounts.
6.8 The Results of all matches are based on standard Full Time betting rules. Overtime, Golden Goals, penalty shoot outs will not be included.
6.9 The entry cost of a ticket is K2 for Daily Jackpot, K5 for Midweek Jackpot and K10 for Goliath Jackpot.
6.10 The prize pools, including Jackpot, Bonus 14/15, Bonus 13/15, & Bonus 12/15 (Midweek Jackpot) or 19/20, 18/20, 17/20 (Goliath Jackpot) will be shared by the number of winners correctly predicting the required outcomes. The daily Jackpot does not have bonuses.
6.11 The Jackpot will be resulted within 24 hours of confirmation of the result of all Jackpot matches.
6.12 Should any jackpot prize be won, it will be the person to whom the registered phone number is associated to that will be deemed the winner irrespective of what name is displayed on the Betlion account that has been inserted in the registration form.
6.13 Please be aware that though we endeavor to credit as quickly as possible, the crediting of any funds for the winning of daily jackpot and daily/weekly consolation and bonus prizes for our jackpots will not be instantaneous and will be credited following an audit and within the following time frames:
· The Daily Jackpot - All prizes will be credited by 4pm the day after the jackpot has been settled. The exception being the jackpots that take place between Friday and Sunday, the prizes for which will be credited by 4pm on Monday Afternoon.
· Midweek Jackpot and Goliath Jackpots - These will be credited by 4pm on the Monday after the jackpot has been resulted and settled.
· Please refer to the Goliath and Midweek Jackpot Terms and Conditions for information relating to payment of these jackpot prizes.
6.14 We reserve the right to request that full verification details including National I.D be supplied for the person whom the phone number on the account is registered to prior to any prize being awarded.
6.15 In the event of any of the jackpot or consolation prizes being won by two or more people in either the Midweek or Goliath Jackpots then the advertised prize in the respective country shall be divided dependent on the number of winners who successfully predicted the same number of selections.
6.16 A prize will be deemed as being shared if 2 or more players correctly predict the same number of results across the BetLion brand, irrespective of whether they have registered via the same country or otherwise.
6.17 Jackpot winners agree to their photographs, images and names to be used in Company promotional material.
6.18 BetLion reserves the right to pay any jackpot by means of mobile payment, bank transfer or cheque.
6.19 The Jackpot winnings are gross of tax, meaning all Jackpot winnings will be subject to the respective tax deductions in the country where the jackpot was offerd and won, and the winners will be paid after all tax deductions attached to the winnings have been made.
The prize pool allocation is as follows
The prize pool allocation is as follows
|Bonuses from 17/20|
|Bonuses from 12/15|
The Daily Jackpot